Techgardens is a leading integrator and authorized reseller of Adva Products—Explore Our Site
Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing technology is the cornerstone for any network infrastructure. Initial deployments of DWDM systems were in national and international networks. The technology presents large increase in bandwidth without installing additional dark fiber. Those same drivers are relevant today in regional, metro networks and campus environments.
The key features and benefits of DWDM are:
- Transparency – DWDM is a physical layer architecture. It can be protocol agnostic and supports TDM and other Data formats. (ATM, Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber channel and SONET)
- Scalability – Leverage dark fiber to expand up to 128 channels over single pair of fiber.
- Network Resiliency – Create path or channel resiliency with east and west facing networks.
- Segmentation – Architect your network based on application and function.
- Dynamic provisioning – Simply, quickly and dynamically provision network connections in minutes.
Reconfigurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexers (ROADMs) technology allows operators to dynamically and remotely configure channels on an as needed basis. Prior to ROADMs, operators designed DWDM systems using fixed filters. Although fixed filters are still widely deployed in applications that are static, ROADMs are the desired technology for larger more rapidly and dynamic networks.
The key benefits of using ROADMs are:
- CLI based wavelength selection. No longer need to physically connect optics. Drop any channels at any site quickly and easily.
- Automatic power monitoring and balancing. Eliminate the need for manual tuning.
- Auto-power balancing
ADVA enables service providers and data center operators to make their networks smarter, faster and more efficient. ADVA delivers scalable optical transport, network virtualization, packet edge and aggregation, network infrastructure assurance, automated network management, and timing and synchronization. To ensure continued profitability, it’s vital that networks are built on a scalable optical foundation that can grow with changing business demands. Founded in 1994, ADVA is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Advareseller.com is owned and operated by Techgardens. Techgardens is a leading integrator and authorized reseller of ADVA products. ADVA works through re-sellers and as a preferred partner, we guarantee the absolute best possible pricing and support for our customers.
Techgardens has been providing fully integrated optical engineering solutions to enterprises for over a decade. We understand the technology, the product and how it is used today. As a leading systems integrator, we will help you design your solution holistically, based on your specific needs taking into consideration your applications, requirements, performance requirements and budget.
For more information about ADVA products, complete the form or contact us at 646-783-4550 today.
STAY INFORMED AND UP TO DATE
Sign up for our newsletter to receive important information and tips from Techgardens.
Advareseller.com is a division of Techgardens, an authorized ADVA reseller.
Copyright 2000-2020. All rights reserved.
All logos on this site used with permission from the logo-holder